Drain Cleaning Experts technicians understand that sewer problems can interrupt your day. We provide 24/7 sewer line repair for home and business owners in La Mesa, California, 91941. Our technicians are highly trained in finding and fixing all types of sewer problems. We have completed 100s of sewer and water line projects. We offer both dig-and-replace and trenchless sewer line repair services throughout La Mesa, California, 91941. Call Us 24/7 at (858) 346-5223 and we will dispatch a technician to your location immediately.
About Our Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
Signs that you might need a sewer line replacement?
Since your sewer lines are buried underground, it might be difficult to know when a problem occurs. However, there are some tell-tale signs to look out for that might indicate the need for a sewer line replacement:
- Soggy patches in your yard. As a leak develops underground, it can create soggy patches in your yard. Sometimes these patches can be raised due to the buildup underneath.
- Strong odors. If you notice sewage smells either in your yard or coming from your drains, there’s a good chance there’s a problem with your sewer line that might require a replacement.
- Slow drains. If your bathtub, sinks, and showers seem to be draining slowly, there could be a leak or severe clog in your sewer line.
Drain Cleaning Experts technicians in La Mesa, CA, 91941 are highly experienced in sewer line replacement. We will find the best repair or replacement option to fit your budget and always with the least damage to your property.
Do Not Let Tree Roots Wreck Your Sewer Line!
Tree roots can completely ruin your sewer line. If you have trees near your sewer line you need to see if roots have invaded. The best way to do this is to call Drain Cleaning Experts and schedule a sewer line inspection. If our plumber finds a root problem, we will start with the repair options which are:
1) Cut up the roots in the pipe using a hydro cutter or a powered sewer auger.
2) Killing off the root structure by using chemicals to temporarily stop their growth. One option is Root-X, a herbicide that can:
- Penetrate the roots, killing them on contact.
- Stick to the pipe walls, preventing re-growth for up to three years.
3) Repairing the sewer pipe as needed. Mr. Plumber uses a ’No Dig’ technology that makes repairing sewer pipes easy and non-invasive, so you don’t have to destroy your landscape.
Worst case scenario: The pipe can’t be cleared because it’s too damaged and needs replacing.
Why Choose Drain Cleaning Experts
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Local, Licensed & Uniformed Technicians
- Best Equipment In The Industry
- 450+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Phone Estimates
- Lowest Rates In San Diego County
- A+ BBB Rating
- Proud Member Of PHCC
Sewer Line Repairs
When it comes to sewer line repair in La Mesa you can depend on Drain Cleaning Experts to deliver the level of skill that will quickly eradicate the problem. A Leaking sewer line is dangerous and also a health hazard. Drain Cleaning Experts don't want to see your property damaged or your loved ones made sick due to raw sewage seeping into your space. This is why we offer dependable 24-hour emergency sewer line repair services to all La Mesa, CA. Call our team of professionals at (858) 346-5223 as soon as you suspect you have a sewer line problem, and we'll be there to assist you on the double!
More About the Drain Cleaning Experts Family
Drain Cleaning Experts is a family-owned business servicing the La Mesa, California, 91941 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency residential and commercial, sewer line repair and replacement services, and much more. We are fully insured and licensed plumbing professionals with an impeccable reputation.