Drain Cleaning Experts technicians understand that sewer problems can interrupt your day. We provide 24/7 sewer line replacement for home and business owners in Santee, California. Our technicians are highly trained in finding and fixing all types of sewer problems. We have completed 100s of sewer and water line projects. We offer both dig-and-replace and trenchless sewer line repair services throughout Santee. Call Us 24/7 at (858) 346-5223 and we will dispatch a technician to your location immediately.
About Our Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
Signs that you might need a sewer line replacement?
Since your sewer lines are buried underground, it might be difficult to know when a problem occurs. However, there are some tell-tale signs to look out for that might indicate the need for a sewer line replacement:
- Soggy patches in your yard. As a leak develops underground, it can create soggy patches in your yard. Sometimes these patches can be raised due to the buildup underneath.
- Strong odors. If you notice sewage smells either in your yard or coming from your drains, there’s a good chance there’s a problem with your sewer line that might require a replacement.
- Slow drains. If your bathtub, sinks, and showers seem to be draining slowly, there could be a leak or severe clog in your sewer line.
Drain Cleaning Experts technicians in Santee, California, 92071 are highly experienced in sewer line replacement. We will find the best repair or replacement option to fit your budget and always with the least damage to your property.
Do Not Let Tree Roots Wreck Your Sewer Line!
Tree roots can completely ruin your sewer line. If you have trees near your sewer line you need to see if roots have invaded. The best way to do this is to call Drain Cleaning Experts and schedule a sewer line inspection. If our plumber finds a root problem, we will start with the repair options which are:
1) Cut up the roots in the pipe using a hydro cutter or a powered sewer auger.
2) Killing off the root structure by using chemicals to temporarily stop their growth. One option is Root-X, a herbicide that can:
- Penetrate the roots, killing them on contact.
- Stick to the pipe walls, preventing re-growth for up to three years.
3) Repairing the sewer pipe as needed. Mr. Plumber uses a ’No Dig’ technology that makes repairing sewer pipes easy and non-invasive, so you don’t have to destroy your landscape.
Worst case scenario: The pipe can’t be cleared because it’s too damaged and needs replacing.
Why Choose Drain Cleaning Experts
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Local, Licensed & Uniformed Technicians
- Best Equipment In The Industry
- 450+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Phone Estimates
- Lowest Rates In San Diego County
- A+ BBB Rating
- Proud Member Of PHCC
If your backyard suddenly has a foul smell, or if you have noticed that it is flooded even though it has not been raining, you may need a sewer line repair from a local plumbing company. A broken sewer line can create an unpleasant odor and a horrible mess. Fortunately, your trusted plumber in Santee, California Drain Cleaning Experts can repair your sewer lines quickly. Our local, licensed plumbers will use sewer video camera inspection services to determine if your sewer lines need to be repaired, or if they need to be completely replaced. Drain Cleaning Experts offers a wide range of sewer repair and replacement services, such as repiping and even trenchless pipe lining, in Santee, CA. Call us today at (858) 346-5223 and we'll be there to assist you on the double!
More About the Drain Cleaning Experts Family
Drain Cleaning Experts is a family-owned business servicing the Santee, CA, 92071 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency residential and commercial, sewer line repair and replacement services, and much more. We are fully insured and licensed plumbing professionals with an impeccable reputation.